Been a little busy so I have not done everything I needed/wanted to do in the garden this week but I still saw it every day.
- Did some weeding and hoeing for a path.
- Picked runner beans, courgettes, green gages, lettuce, cucumbers, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, tomatoes.
- Currently weeding a parsley bed at the moment.
- Weeded and fed and mulched the tree cabbage.
- Completed mulching the celery and celeriac, building up the earth around them.
- Started tackling the beetroot patch.
- Almost done with weeding the space near the beehives – but one has to pick the right moments to attempt that task.
Weather looks lovely if slightly hot. Lots of watering needed!
I turned 21 yesterday and was given 4 lovely David Austin roses – white, yellow, pink and red and they smell divine. My favourite red rose already in the garden also opened for my birthday, specially! I was also given a scythe and bill-hook. This will be fun, my brother has asked me to warn everyone in advance when I am practicing with it in the garden so that they can beware…